Real Estate Tax Advice
Built on a strong experience in all the real estate fields, in direct as well as indirect taxes, open to legal and financial issues, our team, specialized in real estate tax, offers the tools of decision making and middle to long term management of their tax strategy to national and international operators.
A real estate tax specialist dedicated to:
1. A complete approach of the tax issues raised in the real estate domain, in direct as well as indirect taxes, in a national and international context
2. An opening on related issues, particularly in legal, financial, and accounting matters, thanks to our duly trained professionals
3. Advice and assistance for all the real estate actors, particularly concerning the following issues:
4. Advice concerning the holding structure of buildings:
5. Tax management of operations, particularly in transfer taxes, value added tax, corporate income tax and annual tax
6. Control of the specific tax regulations and structuring of real estate operations depending on whether it is an investment, a development or a property management operation
7. Advice and assistance in view of the option for the new tax regulation of listed real estate investment companies
8. Optimization of cash flow repatriation to the investors: arbitration debt/dividends, exit tax, etc.
9. Assistance in the transaction concerning shares of real estate companies or real estate assets:
10. Tax due diligence of the real estate company and its environment
11. Tax structuring of the acquisition: transfer taxes, election for the tax consolidation, etc.
12. Analysis and control of the tax impacts on the cash flow generated by the real estate investment.
13. Assistance in the tax management of the real estate companies and real estate assets:
14. Preparation and follow up of the taxable income of the real estate companies and real estate assets
15. Analysis and follow up of the tax engagements: value added tax, transfer taxes, annual tax
16. Assistance in the relationship with the tax administration: enquiry, claims, and litigation
This paper is intended for informational purposes only. Nothing contained herein constitutes legal, financial or other professional advice. Transmission of these materials is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, any relationship of any kind between the provider and the recipient. Some of these points may not apply in your area. Different term and conditions may vary from state to state and province to province. All articles, text and photographic material presented here is for the use and pleasure of the recipient only. Download PDF